September 17, 2013 in NVRC
NVRC OPEN HOUSE
When: November 2, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Where: Northern Virginia Resource Center
for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons (NVRC)
3951 Pender Drive, Suite 130
Fairfax, VA 22030
Come celebrate with us!
- Visit our Demo Room, learn about the Virginia Technology Assistance Program
- Meet our staff to learn about our outreach, interpreter and technology programs and our advocacy successes
- Tour NVRC’s offices with members of our Board of Directors and Ambassadors’ Club
- Enjoy light refreshments and fun raffles
- Register for an ASL class or schedule an educational program
Come see why NVRC has been the area’s leading non-profit
for people with hearing loss for 25 years!
Interpreters and CART (live captions) will be available.