April 12, 2013 in Community Events, NVRC, NVRC Announcements, NVRC Calendar
Celebrate Communication 2013 – Latest Update
Just 4 weeks until our big Spring Event
Our exhibitor list is growing!
New Feature: ASL Treasure Hunt for the Grand Prize
Face painting by Dee Vinchey for kids and the kids at heart
Spread the word to family, friends, neighbors, coworkers!
- American Red Cross
- Canine Companions for Independence (CCI)
- Cochlear Americas
- Fairfax Host Lions Club
- George Mason University Technical Assistance Center (TTAC)
- Happy Hands
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- Hearing Technologies LLC
- Helen A Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities
- Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Lesner Hearing Center
- Northern Virginia Association of the Deaf
- Northern Virginia Cued Speech Association
- Verbatim (CART writing)
- Virginia Association of the Deaf
- Virginia Deaf-Blind Project, Partnership for People with Disabilities
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Virginia Relay
- Virginia Department for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- 31 Gifts
- Dee Vinchey Entertainment (face painting)
- Joan’s Knitted Dolls
Read More. . . .
Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10 AM to 3 PM
George Mason University,
4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA
Informational Exhibits • Technology Demonstrations • Children’s Activities • Local Resources
Free Hearing Screenings • Crafts • Prizes and More!
Brought to you by: the Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons (NVRC), the Helen A. Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities (KIHD), Lions International and George Mason University. Publicity courtesy of Virginia Relay.