March 18, 2016 in NVRC Announcements
All raffle proceeds for Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons.
NVRC Rehoboth Beach Vacation RAFFLE:
Raffle Tickets to be sold & drawn during Celebrate Communication April 16, 2016
$5.00/ TICKET – 5 for $20.00
Tickets SOLD ONLY at NVRC Office and at CELEBRATE COMMUNICATION
DRAWING WILL BE at 1:15 PM April 16th
You do not need to be present to win!
RAFFLE Includes 3 Nights at a Private Rehoboth Beach Delaware Condo
and 1 Large Gift Basket.
Description of Condo:
- Spring Lake Condominiums – Sussex County, DE
- 3.5 hours drive from Washington DC area
- Located off of Coastal Hwy One between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach.
- 15 minute walk to ocean, 15 minute walk to downtown Rehoboth Beach ( 5 minute drive)
Rehoboth has many activities for all ages. Restaurants, Boardwalk, Beach Walks, Bike and Scooter rentals, Kite Rentals, Outlet Malls, Art Galleries, Concerts, Visitor Center. Ferry service to Cape May New Jersey from Lewes. 45 minutes north of Ocean City
Cozy Ground floor end unit (no stairs). Free and ample Parking. Exterior Patio faces beautiful pond.
One Bedroom (King bed), Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room. 1 and ½ Baths with walk in shower. Fully furnished Kitchen and laundry facilities. Two TVs with cable. Wifi available. Swimming Pool use available in season. Electric Outdoor Grill. Beach Chairs, Towels and Sheets provided.
- Large Basket
- One Bottle Red Wine, Two Wine glasses
- Maps and Tourist Information for Rehoboth
- Box Salt Water Taffy
- Blue Candle
- Aloe Vera After Sun Gel
- Beach Towel
- Body Cream
- Rehoboth Hat