Regional Hearing Schedule for Virginia Budget Hearings
On December 17, 2012, Governor McDonnell will release his Proposed Amendments to the 2012-2014 Biennial State Budget.
The House Appropriations and Senate Finance Committees Regional Public Hearings on the Governor’s Proposed Amendments will be held as follows:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2013, (Hearing begins at 10:00 a.m.)
– Manassas – Hylton Performing Arts Center, George Mason University, Prince William Campus
FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2013, (Hearings begin at 12:00 noon)
– Middletown – Lord Fairfax Community College, Corron Community Development Center
– Virginia Beach – Tidewater Community College, Advanced Technology Center Theater
– Roanoke – Virginia Western Community College, Business Science Building, Whitman Theater
– Richmond Area – Virginia State University, Virginia Hall, Anderson-Turner Auditorium
Thanks to James A. Rothrock, Commissioner, Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
Distributed 2012 by Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons (NVRC), 3951 Pender Drive, Suite 130, Fairfax, VA 22030; www.nvrc.org; 703-352-9055 V, 703-352-9056 TTY, 703-352-9058 Fax. Items in this newsletter are provided for information purposes only; NVRC does not endorse products or services. This news service is free of charge, but donations are greatly appreciated.