September 26, 2014 in Employment
JOB OPENING VA CAPTIONED TELEPHONE SERVICES OUTREACH COORDINATOR
Staffed in Richmond, VA
Hamilton Relay Services Division in Virginia currently has a full time position open for “Virginia Captioned Telephone Services Outreach Coordinator”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Position summary: This full-time position is responsible for coordinating and implementing outreach activities designed to promote Captioned Telephone Service (CapTel®) for Virginia Captioned Telephone Service (VACTS).
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and two or more years of experience in the design and implementation of public outreach, public relations or related marketing experience are required.
- Experience in the telecommunication field, Traditional Relay Service or Captioned Telephone Service is a strong plus.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop effective outreach and educational campaigns
- Ability to confidently communicate (oral & written) with a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute multiple projects
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Capacity to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Relay Administrator, organizations within the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Knowledge of and ability to understand various communication modes used by current and potential relay users
- Familiarity with the user communities that could benefit from relay services:
- Senior Community
- Hard of Hearing Community
- Able to travel alone
- Captioned Telephone users are encouraged to apply
For the full job description and online application visit www.workforhamilton.com by October 3, 2014.
Hamilton Relay, Inc. is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications based in Aurora, NE. Hamilton offers a competitive wage and company paid benefits. For questions in regards to this position please contact our corporate HR Dept. at: 800.821.1831