Science with Jefferson Lab! May 21 – Register Now! (for grades 4 through 8)
Science with Jefferson Lab!
Co-sponsored by Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility and Outreach Services, VSDB
- When? Saturday, May 21, 2016. 9:30 – 2:30
- What? A day of fun science activities and a great opportunity to meet students from other school divisions who are also deaf or hard of hearing.
Special features: Jefferson Lab Science Educator, Brita Hampton as instructor;
Jennifer McDonald of Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will show equipment from the Technical Assistance Program (alerting devices, special telephones, etc. for the home) for families, 1:30 – 2:30!
- Who? For students grades 4 through 8 who are deaf or hard of hearing from any school in Virginia. Students are welcome to bring 1 sibling in same age group to science event.
- Where? 104 VSDB Drive, Staunton, VA.
- How Do We Register? To complete the registration form, go to https://docs.google.com/a/vsdb.k12.va.us/forms/d/1HCKD8UUBL4eiGt8-H6kE1x78AHxqU1q8c8YJ3Eu1Ak8/viewform?c=0&w=1
If problems, cut and paste this URL into your browser. Be sure to click on “submit” at end of registration! If problems, complete the form attached and email it to address below.