Fairfax County – Human Services Needs Assessment – Take Survey
The Fairfax County – 2015 Human Services Needs Assessment will help us identify human service needs and potential solutions in communities throughout Fairfax County. Your input is critical to help strengthen opportunities for individuals and families to be safe, healthy and realize their potential.
We’re interested in your thoughts on topics such as:
- Availability of physical, dental and behavioral health services
- Accessible and affordable housing opportunities
- Resources to promote financial stability
- Opportunities and resources for children and youth
- Resources for older adults that promote positive living and independence
- Opportunities for community engagement
Please share this printable flyer with your friends. We want their input too!
Participation is Easy! (March 30 – June 1)
Take our online survey! We’re interested in hearing feedback from individuals of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. It only takes a few moments to answer some key questions and share your thoughts to help shape the future of human services in Fairfax County.