New REI Network Webinar: Pathways to Prosperity – 9/10
NEW REI NETWORK WEBINAR: PATHWAYS TO PROSPERITY –
THE INTERSECTION OF HEALTH AND ASSET BUILDING
Join National Disability Institute (NDI) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s (RWJF) Commission to Build a Healthier America to explore the connection between health and asset building. This webinar will highlight recommendations from RWJF’s Commission to Build a Healthier America, provide an eye opening view of how zip code plays a role in one’s life expectancy, and identify ways to build healthy and financially fit communities.
Date: Wed, September 10, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM EST
- Michael Morris, Executive Director, National Disability Institute
- Rev. Dr. Eileen W. Lindner, Commissioner, RWJF Commission to Build a Healthier America
- Elaine Arkin, Consultant, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
In this webinar, we will:
- Provide an overview of the intersection of health and asset building.
- Provide an overview of the RWJF’s Commission to Build a Healthier America Report
- Identify the link between physical health and financial health
- Identify recommendations on how to build healthy and financially fit communities
Please note that real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar or the registration process, please contact James Thayer at email@example.com.
NDI would like to thank our 2014 sponsors:
Bank of America
Register for this webinar by clicking on or copying and pasting the following link: https://ndiwebinars.webex.com/ndiwebinars/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664732413
National Disability Institute
1667 K Street, NW Suite 640
Washington, DC 20006