Hearing Parents of Children with the Moderate-Profound Hearing Loss Sought for Research
I need your participation in a research study focused on you and your child!
Criteria to participate:
• You and your spouse are hearing parents
• You are raising a child who has a moderate to profound hearing loss
• Your child is between the ages of 3 and 10
The study will involve you completing:
• One demographic questionnaire
• Three self-administered measures
The study will require approximately 35 minutes. I will travel to you! For your time, you will be compensated with $15.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Rachael Plotkin, a doctoral student in Clinical Psychology at Gallaudet University at Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study has been approved by Gallaudet University’s Institutional Review Board.