Emergency Preparedness for Families of Children w/Special Needs
|This 15-page resource guide was a project of the Consortium for Infant and Child Health (CINCH) Children with Special Health Care Needs Work Group. It was revised in March 2011.
Topics covered are:
– Are You Ready?
– Types of Emergencies
– Planning & Recovery Resources
– Emergency Preparation Checklist
– Creating an Emergency Plan
– Emergency Supply Kit
– Practical Tips
– If an Emergency Strikes
– Tips for Supporting Your Childern
– Personal Information Forms