ADA National Network launches Disability Rights Web Course
|ADA National Network launches Disability Rights Web Course
This is a free, self-paced webcourse available 24/7 that provides an overview of disability rights laws. The course takes approximately 2 hours and includes real life scenarios, quizzes and a final exam. Upon completion of this course, you will have a general understanding of the major federal disability rights laws (the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Housing Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Air Carrier Access Act). Additionally, you will be able to assess what laws apply in different discrimination scenarios, and have resources for help and information about disability rights laws.
• People with disabilities
• Advocates for people with disabilities
• Rehabilitation counselors
• Social service providers
• Anyone with an interest in disability rights laws
Upon completing this course, you will:
• Have a general understanding of the major federal disability laws
• Be able to assess what laws apply in different discrimination scenarios
• Be aware of resources for help and information about disability rights laws
Thanks to Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
To learn more about this webinar click here.